ENHANCE KNOWLEDGE AND PROMOTE SAFETY
Heffernan Cannabis Association is formed to bring safety awareness and cannabis advocacy to the industry.
– National Networking & Professional Development
– Membership Perks
– Membership Meetings & Events
– Keeping cannabis professionals safe in the workplace.
PARTNERING WITH BHHC AND HEFFERNAN INSURANCE
HCA’s preferred partnerships create potential opportunities for members to save costs on their insurance program.
Being a HCA member opens doors to new industry relationships.
MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS & EVENTS
Meetings and events will be held in person or via webinar.
NATIONAL NETWORKING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
– Connect with cannabis companies from across the country
– Access to membership directory
– Engage with peers across all sectors of the industry
–Opportunities to interact with industry knowledgable risk management professionals
– Leading edge data and analytics regarding worker and workpalce safety issues applicable accross the cannabis industry
– Access to relevant Association materials and content
– Opportunities to connect, in person and virtually, with fellow members
For membership information and to apply for a membership, please complete the below form. Kevin Tarango, HCA’s President is available to discuss the Association and how it can work for you, your business, and help you meet your risk managemnt goals.
Please let us know what we can do for you! Complete the form below or contact Kevin Tarango at email@example.com or (415) 699-2022 for more information. This information will assist us in verifying your qualification for membership and to establish necessary membership records.